Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Love, Light and Peas

Welcome to our latest Coriandr Express VIP, Lottie of Love, Light and Peas. Lottie has a great talent for transforming something old into something new. Here's what she says about her work

"I like to focus on using up stuff that other people would think was rubbish. In the past I've made baskets from drinks cartons, bags from plastic bags and jewellery from train tickets. At the moment I'm focusing on stationery sets made from unusable books. There'll always be some knitting and other fibrey goodness in there, too! I try to keep my waste and packaging to a minimum, because waste is just so unnecessary. It's very rare that something from my crafting sessions goes to landfill." There's more about Lottie's creations and inspirations in this interview with her on the Coriandr Express blog.

It's great to come across someone who is so committed to reusing and recycling. I particularly like this stationery she has on offer



No comments:

Post a Comment