Sunday, September 11, 2011

The birthday season

One of the things I love about this time of year is that it's the birthday season!  Not just mine but those of many relatives and friends. Obviously (!) I''ve lots of lovely furoshiki for wrapping all those presents - here's one I did earlier this week, a simple blue wrap for a 15 year old boy.


As well as enjoying experimenting to find the right wrap for a gift, I'm always on the look out for eco friendly and original cards to add to my stock.  I have some great re-usable Cloth & Card cards like these made by my sister, Oli;
 
Dig the Earth is another favourite for his bright, zingy designs;


Aleximo Croissant's alien is a big hit with my nephews;


and I was really pleased when I finally got round to visiting The Gift Tag, a gem of a shop in our village, to find a great selection of handmade cards and photo cards with local views.

No comments:

Post a Comment